A few days ago, in Mexico City, Microsoft organized the XO18, an event dedicated to XBOX and Console enthusiasts. Cleverly chosen, just before Black Friday and the celebrations, the date had multiple goals. First, to entice those undecided Gamers across the globe to get into the Xbox world against the competing PS4. And the first move in this direction is the acquisition of two Game Studios, InXile Entertainment, and Obsidian Entertainment. The goal, as you will see in the following video is more exclusive content for the XBOX.
Black Friday is close by so here are some discounts and offers:
- Xbox Game Pass 1 $ for the first month for all new subscribers. Access to over 100 titles. The offer is valid from 11/10 to 1/3
- Xbox Live Gold $ 1 for the first month for all new subscribers between 11/15 and 11/30; the 40% discount on the three-month subscription from 11/22 to 11/26.
- Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle 199 $ and Xbox One X 399 $ while there will be a $70 discount for Selected Xbox One Bundles. The offer runs from 11/18 to 11/26
Here are some discounts from 11/22 to 11/30:
- Forza Horizon 4 35% off
- Forza Motorsport 7 50% off
- State of Decay 2 35% off
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds 35% off
- Sea of Thieves 50% off
- Super Lucky’s Tale 35% off
- Disneyland Adventures 35% off
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure 35% off
- Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection 35% off
Keyboard and mouse support is a reality. One of the first games supporting them is Fortnite, while more games will be added to the list. Microsoft announced its exclusive collaboration with Razer, which is expected to present Keyboards and Mouse, specifically designed for the Xbox, at the next CES in January.